{Black & White} Wednesday ~ princess ballerina

Pretty princess ballerina, Ava ( as she calls herself) loved to dance.




We signed her up for a crash summer coarse program just to see if she would enjoy it.

What do you know she loved it and she knew how to strut her move...






waiting for her turn to do the pilate.






doing sammy the seal move.


shuffle shuffle kick!





and yes we are ready for dance classes this year



ending with a mini recital in May so stay tune it should be adorable.



see more on Lisa's blog for more black & white photos.



the long road











5 comments:

Kayce said...

So cute! I can't wait for my daughter to try out dance class!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh how darling! I can't wait to see more as the season progresses!

Cedar said...

So cute! I love that last shot~such a happy smile!

Diane said...

Ava is a BEAUTIFUL ballerina. Kristy started ballet last year and absolutely LOVED it. Dance really brought Krisy "out of her shell". Can't wait to see how she Ava blossoms!

God Bless,
Diane

redmaryjanes said...

So cute! I love ballet class.