{Black & White Wednesday} last of summer days












Our annual visit to a quaint little town called Saugatuck & Douglas area. We love all the little shops, the beautiful boats that are docked along the pier. Many different restuarants & ice creams shops.




Saugatuck has one of the great wineries which we visited along the way.


Saugatuck Photos







~ the look can kill ~




my nephew who is turning 12 this November.




Love the look.....






He is going to be one handsome young man.




My girls love their 13 year old cousin, Sera especially little Ava whom adores her they were all so good waiting patiently, while we had a few sips of delicious wine



how many more steps til we can sit down....



summer with our cousins, can't ask for more


the long road


3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Gorgeous photos. I'm in denial about the end of summer...sigh.

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- every time I visit I feel the need to find a beautiful place to escape to for a few days.

Jessie said...

So cute, I have one who can kill with a look too! LOL