{Black & White Wednesday} ~ warmer weather

we love to venture out to different playgrounds in the area.






Spring is in the air.






soaking up some vitamin D.






helping each other out on the rope bridge.






being the king of the hill.






check out Lisa's blog for more BW pics.









the long road

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that sunflare shot is AWESOME!

great shots this week!

blessings,
jill

Buckeroomama said...

She's gorgeous! I love the B/W and I love the 3rd one. :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Beautiful pics. I'm so ready for consistent warm weather. That black/white of Ava is stunning.

sherri lynn said...

love that last picture! she is so beautiful!

JinXiu said...

beautiful photos

love the one with the sunflare

hope your having a wonderful spring

Gina Kleinworth said...

That last one is just breathtaking! WOW-

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! These are fabulous:)

Hope you have a wondeful week~

xoxo,

Lisa

DawnS said...

So beautiful!