The weather has been so crazy lately especially in mid April, one day it is sunny in the 70's the next day it is 40's. Ava & I decided to have last photo shoot in the snow, yes I said it snow on Monday, got out our winter apparel for just a couple hours then the snow all melted.
We were also able to think spring since we had the tulips blooming in the house.
hopefully, the weather will cooporate for the Easter egg hunt this weekend.












4 comments:
She is adorable! What a beautiful B/W shot of her. :)
Those pale pink tulips are lovely, too. They look so soft and fragile. :)
Lovely photo of the pink tulips and she looks adorable all bundled up! Hopefully she won't need that coat any more!
Both shots are just great!!!
Your photography is lovely...the girls too of course:) I love the proverb at the top of your blog, I have not heard that one before, it is just right! We have had snow this week to and I picked up some pink tulips to "Spring" up the house. Thanks for visiting June Makes Six.
Tiffany
Post a Comment