I did make homemade Cinnamon Bread this morning just because I had all the ingredients and decided it looked simply scrumpious. It was my first attempt with bread none other the less using a breadmaker which we hardly used in the first place. I just so happen to blog when Ree Drummond also know as The Pioneer Woman and saw this wonderful delicious picture of homemade bread for breakfast. I would have never thought it would turn out, well it did so...let's just say it was simply yummy!
Homemade Cinnamon Bread
I did make homemade Cinnamon Bread this morning just because I had all the ingredients and decided it looked simply scrumpious. It was my first attempt with bread none other the less using a breadmaker which we hardly used in the first place. I just so happen to blog when Ree Drummond also know as The Pioneer Woman and saw this wonderful delicious picture of homemade bread for breakfast. I would have never thought it would turn out, well it did so...let's just say it was simply yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment