Gingerbread house


it's all mine.....
decorating gingerbread cookies




Ava and Malia squirted the icing and put the yummy candies on the house & tree









5 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Nice job, girls! I need to work with the girls on houses too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Truly Blessed said...

Wow, they turned out really well! I went with the gingerbread tree kit this year (instead of the house) -- just haven't figured out when we're going to break it out and let the girls at it!

Hope we can see you soon, it's been far too long!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Hi Cindy!!! This is Colleen from Chasing Dreams...you won the giveaway but we need for you to email me your email address..
My email is MoonMa148@aol.com
Thanks!!
~Colleen

Steffie B. said...

Hey girl....you won on Colleen's blog for all those goodies....get in touch with her! ;)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Hi there...this is Colleen from Chasing Dreams...I don't have an email for you and you won the giveaway!!! We would all like to send you the prizes...could you please get a hold of me at MoonMa148@aol.com or on Facebook : )