{Black & White Wednesday}

Lisa's home with sweet little Reagan, seeing her pictures makes me miss those moments sometimes, the thought of lugging a diaper bag or changing poopy diaper in public bathrooms, trying to find a restuarant that will heat up our babies bottles without having to dine there, it is sad to see that they do all grow up too fast before our eyes!


the long road




6 comments:

Erika B said...

She is beautiful! Lovely BW.

Erika B

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Beautiful picture...and sentiment..They sure do grow up SO fast...too fast..if you ask me. You blink and they are grown:(

Rosie Grey said...

This is so beautiful! That b&w really works well!

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Beautiful! They really do grow up way too fast!

Kayce said...

They do grow so fast, don't they! Your girl is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just as beautiful as can be! I miss all the growing up moments too. It happens so quickly! Sometimes it makes me sad but then I look around at how fun and exciting things are now at this age and I feel happy again!

Hope your Thanksgiving is very special tomorrow. Love, Becky