for all that is wondering if we FINALLY got a dog....NO we did not "YET" introducing the newest addition to the family is Ruby. She is Alan's brother's little Chihuahua, she is the cutest little thing and the girls just adores her.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really think the picture of Malia and Ruby is adorable!! I may need to get a copy!Auntie
I was just showing Adeline your blog (for the first time in ages) so she could see recent pictures of Ava, and of course she honed in on the Thomas the Train bench in the background and keeps saying "I want that!". The girls look so grown up and as beautiful as ever! ~Anne
2 comments:
I really think the picture of Malia and Ruby is adorable!! I may need to get a copy!Auntie
I was just showing Adeline your blog (for the first time in ages) so she could see recent pictures of Ava, and of course she honed in on the Thomas the Train bench in the background and keeps saying "I want that!". The girls look so grown up and as beautiful as ever! ~Anne
Post a Comment