this was taken at the Tunnel of trees in northern MI. I switched the background to black and white. Lately, Malia loves to pose for the camera or she loves taking pictures of herself. 6 going on 16!


the long road

check out more "Black and White Wednesday" with Lisa at The Long Road to China


5 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I LOVE your pic! Such a beautiful girl. We have one home from China and will be traveling in August to get our second. Can barely wait!!! :) LOVE your blog. You have inspired me to work on mine!
Blessings!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Awesome pic of your little one. I did the same technique this week!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Beautiful pic. It's definitely a beautiful area to travel on.

Hi from FL! It's so darn hot/humid here. I'm never going to complain about MI weather again.

Love Letters To China said...

Beautiful picture! It's always wonderful when you have a willing model.

Anonymous said...

Great picture of your beautiful girl!