A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark. ~ Chinese proverb~
Wow she is beautiful!
Love her eyes! You are right...the look says it all.
Adorable! My little one does the same thing when he's watching something on t.v. and he doesn't want to be bothered.
I get that look all the time...great catchlights!
Such a familiar look at our house too! I really like that flowered hat. Very becoming.
LOL What Mama hasn't seen this look?! Great capture!!She's a cutie and luv the hat!
Aw, I've definitely seen that look at my house! We are past the Dora stage, but I still get the look!
oh my goodness, could she be any cuter?? We have a huge Dora fan here too (but she won't wear the cute hats!) gorgeous photo!
Cracks me up! Did you make her put that hat on too? Mommies can be SOOO annoying, huh!;)DonnaOur Blog: Double Happiness!
She doesn't look like she's having too much fun...
OH MY GOSH....that face!!! She is just gorgeous!!I hope you have a wonderful weekend:)Lisa
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow she is beautiful!
Love her eyes! You are right...the look says it all.
Adorable! My little one does the same thing when he's watching something on t.v. and he doesn't want to be bothered.
I get that look all the time...great catchlights!
Such a familiar look at our house too! I really like that flowered hat. Very becoming.
LOL What Mama hasn't seen this look?! Great capture!!
She's a cutie and luv the hat!
Aw, I've definitely seen that look at my house! We are past the Dora stage, but I still get the look!
oh my goodness, could she be any cuter?? We have a huge Dora fan here too (but she won't wear the cute hats!) gorgeous photo!
Cracks me up! Did you make her put that hat on too?
Mommies can be SOOO annoying, huh!
;)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
She doesn't look like she's having too much fun...
OH MY GOSH....that face!!! She is just gorgeous!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend:)
Lisa
Post a Comment