early "Friday finds"

This is just an excerpt of Kim from Wheat and Wildflowers blog so head on over finish reading the rest of her blog http://wheatandwildflowerdesignsblog.blogspot.com/ plus she has many wonderful jewelry.

In September 2008, our sweet daughter, Sophie, joined our family through the blessing and miracle of adoption. She is our baby. Or if you asked her, our "mei mei". We adore her. All of us do. It's really as simple as that. Our journey to her was long. Maybe even longer than most. One that began seventeen years before we actually held her in our arms. The path of adoption seemingly, and often unknowingly, grew in our hearts over those many, many years. Today, I can look back and so clearly see how pieces have come together. And how questions have been answered. It's a story I love. And one that I know only a loving Father in Heaven could orchestrate. It's a beautiful journey that has left me forever changed. And I'm so glad that it has.

No comments: