PS. If you are interested, Kimberely's return flight from China with Sophia is July 1st at 7:45pm. She's flying United airlines. Kelly, Steffie and myself are going to the airport. I'm bringing both girls.
I love Malia's haircut too!! It's darling. I think my favorite picture is the one taken from behind the girls. What beauties! Gotta love those China Dolls...
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures. We need to go back again.
PS. If you are interested, Kimberely's return flight from China with Sophia is July 1st at 7:45pm. She's flying United airlines. Kelly, Steffie and myself are going to the airport. I'm bringing both girls.
This is such a beautiful series of pictures. And I LOVE Malia's new haircut!
I love Malia's haircut too!! It's darling. I think my favorite picture is the one taken from behind the girls. What beauties! Gotta love those China Dolls...
Katie Brown :)
Big sister of Emmy Xiang
Post a Comment