We picture {this} : black & white



I really love this picture of Malia, the innonence of a four year old.
I love this blog below, this month theme is black and white contest which ends March 28th so nothing but the last minute, I learn so much about taking pictures from mom's around the world.

we picture {this}

4 comments:

Mark, Carol and Siena said...

Love your Chosen Black & whites. Beautiful Girls.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Those are beautiful shots, Cindy. I'm really impressed.

Rebecca Lily said...

What pretty pictures! I love the one of your beautiful daughter... feels very wistful and sweet. :)

Thank you for joining our theme this month!

Warmly,
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com

Leah said...

I have a thing for little ones looking down...love to see their long eyelashes..so I really like that one! The one of the hands is really sweet too!
And yes,thanks for participating!

Leah, wepicturethis.com