butterfies being let free


All the little China princesses



We join the Mommy and Me playgroup at the botanical garden to see the butterfies but didn't realize as we pulled up the the parking lot there were already 3 bus loads of kids plus 2 more loads waiting to get off needless to say it was a very hot in the "forest" as the girls call it.


A naughty soon to be 2 year old would not take a nap after the event and this is what I found @ 5:30p on the couch



2 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

Yes, it was hot in the "forest"! Still, it was fun to get together and see the little girls and the mommies.

Love the picture of sweet Miss Ava crashed out on the couch. We've had days like that!

Musings from Kim K. said...

We're going to attempt this tomorrow night. I'm hoping the crowds won't be as bad. I love the crashed Ava picture. Too cute.

It was good to see you again on Saturday.