A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark. ~ Chinese proverb~
Those are very sweet pictures of Malia. I need to get better at using our camera. I'm so dependent on the flash.
so beautiful. i'm used to having the flash set on auto w/my camera.
Nice pictures...what kind of camera do you have? As far as flash or no flash...I think it is jsut a matter of what type of picture look you like. And having a good editing program helps too! ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are very sweet pictures of Malia. I need to get better at using our camera. I'm so dependent on the flash.
so beautiful. i'm used to having the flash set on auto w/my camera.
Nice pictures...what kind of camera do you have? As far as flash or no flash...I think it is jsut a matter of what type of picture look you like. And having a good editing program helps too! ;)
Post a Comment