CNY Celebration for Mommy & Me Playgroup

The girls and I went to a Mommy and Me playgroup for Chinese New Year Celebration, it was a lot of fun, Ms. Char (whom was our SW for Malia) was nice enough to host the event at her house. All the little girls wore their Chinese traditional outfits. All the kids looked adorable. Thanks to Kelly. She did a wonderful job getting pictures of each and every little girl with a stuffed dragon that Char had.

Storytelling for the girls about China and what CNY meant






sweet little Ella (Kelly's daughter)


Chow time, the girls loved there food






Malia playing with Katie and Ella




then there was the last dance for the girls









Ava enjoying the festivties but did not want to get down to play with the kids, she would rather have me hold her the entire time.



1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Those are wonderful pictures. I wish I could have been there with Josie. She would have LOVED it. It was great spending time with your family Saturday night.