Hannah Montana wanna be
Hannah Montana in concert was on the Disney Channel guess who is glued to the one eye monster....Malia. I caught her singing, oh how fast they grow up.



at
8/27/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark. ~ Chinese proverb~
2 comments:
Cindy - Chris will be happy to know that your family is involved with the CCCGGR group. He was a bit nervous about the Moon Festival (which you know is out of the question now with Josie's crud). This will make him feel alittle more comfortable. Take care.
Cindy,
Can't believe how much your girls have grown this summer! I swear, I turn my back for two months and you're parenting different children!
Belated (and completely inappropriate computer generated) thanks for the gifts for Ella and for the quilt squares for the girls. I do plan on sending a real, actual thank you note (with a stamp, and everything!) but we've been up at the lake all summer and I've been lazy. Just wanted you to know DH delivered it (but you would have been right to worry - if you did - as he's not the most reliable guy at times -- when it comes to some things!) and he knows I've just written this as he's watching me type it right now!
We hope to see you at the Moon Festival on Friday.
Post a Comment