I decided not to put Ava in a swimsuit since there was just a little chill, didn't think she would enjoy the sand all that much since it was her first time at a "beach" environment. How WRONG was I she was drenched in sand and water by the time we left on top of it all she presented me with a "brown bag present". all in all she enjoyed it and we will be back before the summer is gone.
A day at the beach
I decided not to put Ava in a swimsuit since there was just a little chill, didn't think she would enjoy the sand all that much since it was her first time at a "beach" environment. How WRONG was I she was drenched in sand and water by the time we left on top of it all she presented me with a "brown bag present". all in all she enjoyed it and we will be back before the summer is gone.
at
7/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
ava looked like she really enjoyed the beach, what exactly is a "brown bag present?" :)
Post a Comment