Mr. Mom

I am so behind with my post. This was a couple weekends ago, It was a adult girls weekend of shopping overnight and just enjoying the moment without kids so guess what Daddy was Mr. Mom and the pics tells all about what happen with the girls. They sure had a great time.
We love you Daddy.

Malia feeding Ava.....we don't know why since Ava does know how to feed herself.




girls are geting to jump into the pool, this was an extremely warm weekend with humidity at 75%.


Ava trying to put her bathing suit on herself


posing for the camera

crazy little porky :)


shopping early for that gas efficient car....


is this Daddy does when mom is away....on the phone.


when is it my turn?

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Ok. This is my favorite post EVER. Those are great pictures and I think your husband and my husband could easily swap stories since I've gone back to work. Great pictures. Keep them coming, Cindy!!

Hugs,
Kim K.