Happy 1st Birthday

It's a ladybug party!

made by my Yee Yee Karen


Oh it's my first birthday


rocking and shaking to everybody singing my birthday song.


I don't know about the first bite of my cake, but jie jie is helping taste it.


it does taste good, I will just help myself to this entire cake


Oh it's present time!


my first piggybank from Auntie K

and my first $10 roll from harmony


I am exhausted from opening presents and eating cake, it is hard being ONE!


but someone has to do it



Thank you visiting my First birthday blog:)

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Birthday, Ava. Looks like a fabulous party!!

Cindy - We need to find time to have a playdate together! I think your girls and Josie would have so much fun together.

Love,
Kim

Steffie B. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog....you girls are darling....do you live in MI? ;)