Introducing Ava Ling

It has been a little over 13 months of waiting for a referral and it has finally arrived. We are truly blessed and overjoyed now that we will finally have two little girls, poor Daddy:(




This photo was taken 9/28/07 (this was the day that we LID) isn't that just weird....
Her information came stating that she is healthy, no serious illness


Chinese name: Jiang Cheng Que

Place of Birth: Yangjiang City, Guangdong Providence

Date of Birth: 3/28/07 Year of the Pig

Weight: 14.3lbs.

Height: 24.8 in

  • Eating: Good Appetite
  • Favorite Activity: sitting in the baby walker
  • Favorite Toy: little colorful ball
  • She loves music
  • Active, restless, having a ready smile, quick in reaction
  • responds to facial expression, laughs aloud
  • stands with his/her hands holding onto support
  • crawls on hands and knees

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. I can't wait to follow your online journey.

Best wishes,
The Kenward Family

Truly Blessed said...

She is so beautiful!!! What a precious little girl.

I know the three of you must be overjoyed that the wait is over, and now you have a face to focus on.

YangJiang is a nice city. I hope you have an opportunity to get over there. I understand YangJiang SWI is just down the road from our daughter's SWI, YangDong (although I don't remember actually seeing it when we were there this time last year).

Congratulations!!!!