As the paperchasing continues......we are waiting for Cindy's BC to come back from the notary in NYC. hopefully, next week we shall recieve it so that the I-600 can go out and fingerprinting will begin.
Malia is growing into her terrible two's extremely fast. I have literally pretend that I would leave, walked out of the store and she doesn't even acknowledge I have left her and contineus to do whatever she was doing before. Time outs have become very popular at our house. But then again we still love her.
Malia is growing into her terrible two's extremely fast. I have literally pretend that I would leave, walked out of the store and she doesn't even acknowledge I have left her and contineus to do whatever she was doing before. Time outs have become very popular at our house. But then again we still love her.










No comments:
Post a Comment